At London Hypnotherapy and NLP our aim is to make “normal” possible for you. By “normal” we mean whatever is normal for you. Once we know what you are looking to achieve, we will work together towards achieving that outcome for you.
I will work with you to help you change the behaviours that you want to by making powerful positive suggestions to your subconscious mind.
I have over 20 years experience in the field of Clinical Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy, Counselling, and Psychology
I work with individuals, groups and to large corporations in the city.
I’m highly passionate about getting the best outcome for my clients. I never see anyone longer than Is required.
As always I above and beyond what my clients come and see me for initially. It’s in these sessions we highlight other areas in their life they were unaware of that needed attention.
It’s important to me to build a very strong rapport with my clients and that is fundamental in achieving the best outcome.
Dr MKA Bux (Kamal)
I am a seasoned Clinical Hypnotherapist and NLP practitioner, holding extensive experience in Counselling, Psychotherapy, Business Psychology, and Stress Management spanning over 25 years.
My dedication to excellence is evident in my unwavering commitment to the well-being and success of my clients. I persistently strive to exceed expectations, ensuring that each client receives the utmost quality of care. My professional ethos is deeply rooted in the belief that client satisfaction is paramount, and this is reflected through the positive testimonials received for many clients.
- Certificate in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Clinical
- Clinical NLP Diploma
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (NCH Accredited)
- Diploma in Psychotherapy CBT
- Graduate Diploma Corporate & Professional Stress Management
- Graduate Diploma in Hypnotherapy, Psychology and Counselling Humanistic
- Accredited Registration CNCH (Reg Number CNHC 02043)
- Registered and Accredited Practitioner GHR (Registration Number 7769)
- Accredited Practitioner Central Register of Stop Smoking Therapists (CRSST)
- General Qualification Hypnotherapy Practice GQHP Registration Number 7769
- Registered Member National Council of Hypnotherapy MNCH (Reg) HPD 10857
- Registrant Member of National Hypnotherapy Society HYP22-00362
- Associate Member Royal College of Psychiatrists (Membership Number: 914869)
- Certified Senior Business Psychologist Association of Business Psychologists (CPB4943)
Suite 27 Central Chambers
12 Tokenhouse Yard
£390 2 Hour Stop Smoking Programme
I’m CNHC registered, The Department of Health has recommended you consult with someone who is, and that GP’s recommend their patients do the same.