Smoking these days is being more and more accepted as an unhealthy and unsociable.
As of July of 2007 Smoking In most if not all public places such as restaurants and shopping centres, workplace and airports has been banned completely.
The majority of all offices and factories also have a no smoking policy already.
Research has shown hypnotherapy to be much more effective in helping to overcome people to stop smoking than patches, gum, or Zyban.
Why do people think it will be hard to quit?
Many people long to quit cigarettes but worry about:
- Something to have after a meal
- Only way to relax when stressed
- Mood swings or irritated
- Weight gain by replacing it with more food and drink
- Withdrawal Symptoms
- Won’t be able to socialise with Smoker friends anymore
Stop smoking the easy way with Hypnotherapy
Maybe you have tried to give up before and found it difficult to do. You have allowed negative thoughts to get in between when you stopped last time which is the likely reason why you started again. Hypnotherapy will help you achieve a new positive, easy approach of becoming a non-smoker that will make you quit once and for all.
I will demonstrate in the session examples to help you change the negative beliefs about smoking with positive suggestions
You can quit cigarettes easily and permanently with just one full session of hypnotherapy and feel fantastic!
Positive hypnotherapy suggestions are placed in the subconscious of your mind to make you you feel:
- A non-smoker
- Increasing your willpower
- Feel more in control
- More focused and motivated
- Much more energy
- Reduce stress levels
Subsequently in those situations when you used to have a cigarette you will no longer feel the need.
Hypnotherapy will help you understand that you smoked in the past because you WANTED to not because you NEEDED to.
Think about the benefits to your health and the amount of money you will save every year. Finally leaving that past habit behind you for good!
- After 20 minutes your blood pressure, body temperature and pulse rate will return to normal
- Within 8 hours the carbon monoxide level in your blood drops and your oxygen level returns to normal
- Within 24 hours the chance of a heart attack decreases
- Within 48 hours nerve endings start to regroup. The ability to taste and smell improve
- Within 3 days breathing is easier
- Within 2 to 3 months circulation improves. Lung capacity improves
- Within a year excess risk of coronary heart disease is half that of a smoker
- Within 2 years heart attack risk drops to near normal
Smoker based on 20 cigarettes a day
- After a week you would have saved £55
- After a month you would have saved £220
- After 3 months you would have saved £660
- After 6 months you would have saved £1320
- After 12 months you would have saved £2640